CD Photo Ornaments
Ever wonder what you could do with old CDs? Why not turn them into Christmas ornaments!
What You’ll NeedOld CDs
Patterned paper or Christmas-themed scrapbooking paper
String or ribbon
Instructions1. Cover the front of the CD (the one with the label) with the patterned paper or Christmas-themed scrapbooking paper.
2. Cut out the center by cutting along the hole of the CD.
3. Cut the photograph slightly bigger than the hole in the center.
4. Glue the photo to the CD from the back (the shiny side). Be careful to only place the glue on the CD or carefully around the picture so you don't get glue on the part that will show through the front.
5. Cut the string or ribbon about 5 inches long. Fold in half and tape the edges of the ribbon to the back of the CD.
6. Hang up the CD photo ornaments on the tree!