Fruit Chocolate Brownie Trifle
This is a sweet recipe everyone is sure to enjoy!
What You’ll Need* 1 box of brownie mix
* 1 bag toffee pieces
* 2 containers of whip topping (Cool Whip works great)
* 1 large box instant chocolate pudding
* 3 cups cold skim milk
* Strawberries or other fruit of your choice (optional)
Directions1. Mix brownies as directed. Bake at 350 degrees for the time specified.
2. While baking, mix chocolate pudding with skim milk.
3. Refrigerate pudding.
4. Once brownies are cooled completely, cut them into squares.
5. Using a trifle bowl or square 3 or 4 quart plastic container, assemble trifle as follows:
6. Place brownies in bowl or container covering the bottom.
7. Layer whipped topping over brownies.
8. Cover topping with pudding.
9. Follow with toffee.
10. Continue layering as directed above until you have used all ingredients, being sure to leave just enough whipped topping for the top.
11. Cover top of trifle with whipped topping followed by the strawberries or fruit of your choice.
12. Place in refrigerator to cool until serving time.